JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 5 Pro Comp Series 97 wheels in very good shape. They are 5x5 17x8 w/ 4.25 BS. I also have new push through center caps. $240 for the set.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Are you willing to ship? IF so, how much to 68164?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you willing to ship? IF so, how much to 68164?
I would prefer to sell locally, but I have no problem putting them in the boxes you see in the picture and shipping them. I'll try to get a quote for you this weekend if nobody local steps up.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Sounds good to me. Let me know.

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
not trying to highjack your thread

Where in morris county? What color jeep? Im in morristown and would love another wheeling buddy (and i have seen two jeeps with pinters in morriscounty)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not trying to highjack your thread

Where in morris county? What color jeep? Im in morristown and would love another wheeling buddy (and i have seen two jeeps with pinters in morriscounty)
I'm in Montville and have a black Unlimited Sahara. Hopefully the other Pintlers in Morris were just passing through! :lol:

There's a few guys in Boonton with nice rigs. One of them is the flat black one. Let me know next time you go. My neighbor just bought a used silver X Unlimited and he already has a 3 1/2" lify and 35's. He's definitely ready to wheel.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'll let you know if I'm going to ship them, but I would rather sell them locally. Huskerubi has first shot if I'm going to ship them.

Rubiburst - I sent you a PM.

: )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts