JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get rid of these, they've been sitting in my garage for about 6 months and there has to be someone who could use them for something.

Front axle is just a dummy tube since it's from a 2WD.

Rear axle is a D44 with 3.73 gears.

Both axles have full brake assemblies and have about 25,000 miles on them. They were removed because I upgraded to Rubi D44 front/rear. I'll accept any reasonable offer, they are located in Fort Myers, FL.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
not without a whole bunch of fab

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
ive always wondered this can u take a rear axle and put it on the front i dont think the steering would work would it?
You could mount the axle on a pivot like they do with Radio Flyer wagons. Then all you would need to do is drop the windshield and place the handle over the hood.:grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
ive always wondered this can u take a rear axle and put it on the front i dont think the steering would work would it?
Dude...

Really? Did you think more than a second before asking that question? No way, No how will that work.

Edit, Of course! Eugene's way FOR THE WIN!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Any Chance the Rear has Limited Slip Option ??

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Dude...

Really? Did you think more than a second before asking that question? No way, No how will that work.

Edit, Of course! Eugene's way FOR THE WIN!
iveactually wondered that for a long time if it would work but as soon as it was typed it hit me and i said oh well im almost done:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts