JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***** SOLD *****

Hey guys and gals!

Need a little more bass for those Yanni tracks? Want to jam your Bass 305 bass test discs you have left over from your teen years? Want to create so much SPL that it will instantaneously blow your passenger's face right off?

Well, I haven't got what you want here... :lol:

What I do have is a nice, compact way to add bass to your vehicle of choice without complex wiring or multiple components.

This is a self amplified 6" SAS Bazooka bass tube that has a 100 watt class D amplifier built in. It will run off 10 gauge primary, is remote bass compatible ( not included ) and can be installed in a two door JK and still leave room for your sunglasses and a small bottle of water behind your back seat. I ran this for about 10 months (which means I listened to it for approximately 20 minutes because everyone knows I don't actually use my Jeep :suicide:) and I was pleased with the added low end for such a small unit. The only down side, the supplied straps are no longer around after one snapped off and I switched to a regular tie down strap looped through the L.A.T.C.H. loop on the back of the rear bench.

Anyways, PM me with any questions. I am located in Phoenix, AZ and shipping is an open option paid by buyer after an exhaustive and thorough negotiation! :D

I have decided to add to this deal and make it more complete for someone looking to upgrade. I am including two sets of factory speaker harness adapters and some fiber fill to help complete the sound if you're upgrading speakers also or were planning to do so.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump This Betch To The Top!

It is "or best offer"...

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OP updated with additional items in the offer.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Items.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold!

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mad packing skillz, brother... lol

received. thanks!! :D
I'm surprised you were able to actually get to the sub after the packaging job I did... I figured i'd get a middle finger picture, wrapped in bandages from all the box cutter injuries while trying to unpack. LOL Glad it made it there okay! Enjoy the new sound!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts