JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: AEV 2.5" Dual Sport (4 door) With Geo Correction Brackets - NEW - San Diego -$900

Hi All,

I purchased the AEV 2.5" Dual Sport JK Wrangler 4 door kit, then realized I need the 3.5" kit to clear the oil pan on the engine I'm installing.

The rear track bar, tower, shocks, springs, bump stops and brake line drop brackets have all been installed on my Jeep for 2 weeks while it sat in a garage.
It has never been driven.

I will be removing these, with all AEV hardware and boxing them up carefully when I install the 3.5" kit.

The geometry correction brackets, front springs, front shocks and front hardware are all unopened in their original boxes.

New this is $980 + $105 = $1085

I'm asking $900.

I will have them in the San Diego area in the last days of October, I'm not interested in shipping.

Thanks,
-Dan

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi

Hi All,

I purchased the AEV 2.5" Dual Sport JK Wrangler 4 door kit, then realized I need the 3.5" kit to clear the oil pan on the engine I'm installing.

The rear track bar, tower, shocks, springs, bump stops and brake line drop brackets have all been installed on my Jeep for 2 weeks while it sat in a garage.
It has never been driven.

I will be removing these, with all AEV hardware and boxing them up carefully when I install the 3.5" kit.

The geometry correction brackets, front springs, front shocks and front hardware are all unopened in their original boxes.

New this is $980 + $105 = $1085

I'm asking $900.

I will have them in the San Diego area in the last days of October, I'm not interested in shipping.

Thanks,
-Dan
$500?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts