JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to Frostbite next weekend? It is looking like the weather will be nice. Thought it would be a good time to take the Jeep out on its maiden voyage.

·
Breaker of nice things
2,477 Posts
Anyone going to Frostbite next weekend? It is looking like the weather will be nice. Thought it would be a good time to take the Jeep out on its maiden voyage.
Yup. There are actually quite a few going down there next weekend. I'm still on the "maybe" list, but there's quite a bit on the local Facebook page about who is going. Should be fun.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yup according to the tally on the Facebook event, about 20+ headed that way. I'm still iffy even though I've already signed up. My jeep is still not done. Been one problem after another with this build.

Worst case I'll have to have someone pretty please pick up my tshirt for me. :(

Best case all the additional parts get here in time and I will see y'all at the Target parking lot!

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'll be there, but as always, I will just meet everyone at KRRP. I will be there when the gates open and can probably be found on Ch.23

·
Registered
687 Posts
You should get one. That's were all the chatter has been lately.

I plan to be at Frostbite as long as I can get the PSC stuff installed.

·
Registered
273 Posts
The weather the rest of the week looks good and it's gonna be warm enough to dry things out I hope.. I'm still in at this point:)

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm in and I believe Andrew is going as well so we can pop his jeeps cherry again

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.