JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Research, bro!
2,220 Posts
Hey Ray, Derek's closer to you, but if that doesn't work out, you can borrow my spare until you get a new one.

·
'merica
2,237 Posts
Thanks for the offer Mark Ill let you know when I get back for Hunstville Al later in the month. The Jeep wont be driven until I get back home and I need to replace that and my ball joints which I just got for xmas. Thankfully me n the G/f work together and we ride together into work

Sent by Droid

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have extra d44 shafts front/rear extra hubs and RCVs I'm not using. Oh wait, I'm 10 hours away...damn

·
Registered
184 Posts
Why arent you using the rcvs?
I got the RCVs to give me piece of mind when I put my 37s on.

Since then I got the spyntec hubs, which require special outer axle shafts. The standard RCVs don't work with spyntecs. So I had to remove my RCVs and get different axles that would work. Bad planning on my part.

Once we moved to AZ I got a horrible drive line vibration. The reason is that the speed limit out here is 75mph so I'm pushing the jeep faster than I ever had before.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.