JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for A cool front bumper, with Winchablitly... as in I can put a winch on it... Not looking to spend a truckload, 500 or less... and looking for something that is stubby or close to stubby mid, none of those ARB winged styles that kill approach angels :)

Who knows might get lucky and get the XRC Used that I have been looking for hahaha :shaking:

oh and... closer to NY the better...

·
Registered
13,230 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the suggestions...

I got to be honest,

The Rancho is cheapest, but its also lacking the bull bar or stinger option... and I do not like how the winch does not fit into the bumper but on top of it...
still its a good option I guess price wise.

The PSC BFG with the stinger is a beautiful piece, but I don't know if its what I am looking for... I like the craftsmanship, but I am not in love with the idea of cutting the frame to make get it to fit, and I am not big on the whole unfinished final product. I am sure I could DIY paint the thing but it will prob come out sloppy... :( I suck. hahaha Also for shackles + finish its going to end up costing the same as a smitty front, which will match the truck a bit more for me anyway... I like the idea of the stinger, but I am still on the fence with it really, I wish this had a bit of a connection for you to latch on the winch line too that would be cool. It's a great product, just not convinced its the one for me. Though I am not convinced its NOT the one for me either :) hahaha again I also like the inset winch look too and this is not possible with that set up...

The ACE is nice too, just not sure If I would want to buy one new for full price because again, its not really what I am looking for... The style is a bit too edgy (as in squared off) and simple though it looks well made.

Thanks for all the suggestions !! I hope there are more!
and I hope I do not come off as spoiled or something hahaha I think all of these were great suggestions, and the PSC one is close, but I am not 100% sold on any of them, and because I am super tight on $ I want to make sure that what ever I end up going with I LOVEEEE.

Thanks again guys, keep the ideas rolling! :beer:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just browse the for sale section something will pop up for a great deal
heh what do you think I do all day at work ?!?! hahahah :beer::D

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
heh what do you think I do all day at work ?!?! hahahah :beer::D
Joey, I have a finish line west stubby with winch plate, offset metal cloak fairlead and spacers for a warn PP if your ever get one. everything needs paint. this bumper looks great installed and can take a serious beating. You can come by and take a look anytime. I'm looking to get 250.00 for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts