JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cliff's Notes:

Chick goes to bikefest & gets plowfaced drunk. She then gets disorderly and is arrested for being a loudmouth dumbass. Her bikinitop "falls off" during her arrest and is not replaced while she is in the holding cell for hours. She then tries to bite a cop as they try to restrain her. Twice.

Result? Drunk & disorderly charges and three chipped teeth. Now, some normal humans would probably decide at this point that this is a lesson learned, but no. Not this one.

She's saddling up the lawyers so no one else ever has to deal with the humiliation of their actions having real world consequences. She should have been given a nickel ride on the way to jail to chill her out.

People like her make me wanna puke.

See the video here:

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#/video/us/2012/10/12/woman-claims-cops-assaulted-her.wesh

·
A JKO DICK
3,688 Posts
Wow!! and the reporter sounded like she felt sorry for her. Don't get drunk and act stupid and you won't lose your top while getting arrested, end up in the booking cell acting like a fool and losing your teeth. It's really not that hard.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
but daddy didn't hold her enough as a little kid. :flipoff:

What is wrong with stupid people? Never mind

·
A JKO DICK
3,688 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
I love how the only response they have from the police department is an afterthought posted at the end of the story, for less than 10 seconds. That "reporter" didn't even get both sides of the story before running it.

THAT is a major factor in what is wrong in today's society. The news is only giving the part of the story that will grab the biggest headlines. Never mind that it is grossly skewing beliefs towards law enforcement, costing the tax payers millions of dollars in lawsuit settlements/awards, or even patently false information, it's going to get people to watch! They'll just run a small, 2-line, retraction on the back o page 12F under the credits. Or, in this case at the end of the video after everyone thinks it's over.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Someone please tell me how to add a quote to my sig line. Cuz that ^^ is going there.
copy then go to your user CP then signature then paste it in there.

Sometimes I do have my moments.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Didn't hear about this... Leesburg usually has 2 bikefests per year so I'm not suprised... But why wait 18 months +/-????? Couldn't find a hungry enough lawyer to take this?

So far we haven't had that kind of problems at Jeeptoberfest, but there is quite a bit of difference in the folks attending. We will see in a couple more weeks.

·
A JKO DICK
3,688 Posts

·
A JKO DICK
3,688 Posts
I love how the only response they have from the police department is an afterthought posted at the end of the story, for less than 10 seconds. That "reporter" didn't even get both sides of the story before running it.

THAT is a major factor in what is wrong in today's society. The news is only giving the part of the story that will grab the biggest headlines. Never mind that it is grossly skewing beliefs towards law enforcement, costing the tax payers millions of dollars in lawsuit settlements/awards, or even patently false information, it's going to get people to watch! They'll just run a small, 2-line, retraction on the back o page 12F under the credits. Or, in this case at the end of the video after everyone thinks it's over.
I say part of it's that. The other part is jury selection in civil trials. When I was called to jury duty the lawyers seemed to eliminate anyone who seemed smart enough to consider the facts. They were left with people that either worn't smart enough to get out of jury duty, wanted to be there because they didn't have jobs and welcomed the couple of dollars a day you get paid and had something to do. These seem to be the people that are happy to judge for the plaintiff and award as much as possible, because they want to stick it to the man and hope that they get the same treatment if they are "lucky" enough to have a reason to sue someone.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
preface with I'm not defending her actions/lawsuit.

But... The police should have put a blanket on her or covered her in some manner. I mean, you put a topless woman in a room full of male cops, and not cover her up, you can pretty much EXPECT some shit is going to come down for it. It's always going to be in everyone's best interest to provide some sort of covering- at least make it look like you're attempting to fix the situation.

·
Registered
44 Posts
preface with I'm not defending her actions/lawsuit.

But... The police should have put a blanket on her or covered her in some manner. I mean, you put a topless woman in a room full of male cops, and not cover her up, you can pretty much EXPECT some shit is going to come down for it. It's always going to be in everyone's best interest to provide some sort of covering- at least make it look like you're attempting to fix the situation.
Did you get to read the VERY end of the video of her "friend" was allowed to try cover her up but she resisted? And I am sure some of that video shows PD trying to cover her and her throwing it off. I get the pleasure of seeing this BS every day at work in the ED.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Did you get to read the VERY end of the video of her "friend" was allowed to try cover her up but she resisted? And I am sure some of that video shows PD trying to cover her and her throwing it off. I get the pleasure of seeing this BS every day at work in the ED.
oops.. I did not see that- as soon as the story ended, I expected the video to go into an advertisement, so I closed the window. Just went back and checked and saw what you're talking about.

So, ok... The girl was just a drunken dumbass that deserves nothing.

Look on the bright side- this is her "15 minutes". She can go work at strip clubs now.
:gluging:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Chick is lucky, here she would have likely gone for an elevator ride with a few phone books. Not that Im a big fan of the PoPo but she bit a cop, what a dumbass.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^2. bald, deaf, and senile! sound familiar
WHA??

Are you my grandson? We need some coal for the furnace and change the milkman's order to 1 gallon of whole milk and a quart of cream. I'll get you two bits for him.

Hold on, I gotta go brush my hair ... no wait, that fell out 15 years ago.

Are you my grandson?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts