JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks just joined your wonderful forum. I am a soldier (Army Infantry) at Walter Reed hospital, got injured in Iraq, wife just left me and took the 01 nissian xterra and sold my 95 ford exploder so figured what the hell I'll get the jeep I always wanted. So got a 07 JK Wrangler sahara 2dr black 5k miles everything stock. No pictures yet but everyone knows what it looks like stock condition. Proud to be a new member thanks for having me!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
749 Posts
Welcome SGT, & thank you for your Service & your earned PH), I'm setting this one out:D...you guy's are doing a bang up Job there..:beer: and definitely sorry to hear about all your misfortune. Hey. a lot of Dear John Letters in the 10 years of Vietnam
Now congrats on your new Sahara, great Rig you have

Semper Fi.........

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome to the forum SGT, a big 2 thumbs up from north of the border. I want to command you and all the members of the armed forces around the world for all you do in the name of freedom.

I for one appreciate it immensely. Best of luck with your JK, hope things pick up for you.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Welcome home, Sarge! Hope you enjoy your stay on the site.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Welcome to the world of Jeeps. Thank you for your service, my friend. Hope you don't have much longer at Walter Reed and you can get out this Summer in the JK. There are a lot of good folks on this site... whatever questions you have about the JK, trails, etc... everything is here.

Lastly and most importantly, chicks dig Jeeps.

·
Registered
947 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts