JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Complete fridge assembly removed from EarthRoamer XV-JP. Install this in your Jeep JK, and you can have a fridge that is contoured to your vehicles interior, complete with upholstered seat and back cushions that rest on top of the unit. Be literally the only non-EarthRoamer JK anywhere with one of these fridges in your rig.

$600, Located an hour east of Portland, OR in Hood River. I'm not too interested in shipping this thing, but if a buyer made it really easy for me (as in, all I did was drop it off somewhere, and someone else could package it, etc.), I'd be open to it.

NEW PRICE: $400!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Wow, I lived in Hood River back in 94, worked at Mt Hood meadows, beautiful place.
Sorry hijack over

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still for sale.

Updated info about the fridge:

Dimensions are (approx.) 37" long, 29" wide, 18" tall. If someone were to use this fridge for a different application, they could easily remove a large portion of the top surface (the surface that goes over the wheel well in the rear of the Jeep), making the width dimension (approx.) 19" instead of 29".

Also, note that the fridge is made to be mounted along the length of the rear passengers side of the Jeep.

·
Registered
46 Posts
It looks like it would replace your backseat. The contours of the floor and space of the cushion are fridge.
Seems to me this picture speaks louder than words.. cool setup, but I cant imagine youd have ANY headroom with anything but an earthroamer. Those things are cool, but 110k

1 - 13 of 13 Posts