JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to make the trip up to Rausch, but am considering a half day around Atsion. I'm a casual wheeler, more wandering and exploring than playing submarine.

I'm going to get a "early" start, looking to get into the woods around 9. I'll have my 4 and 2 year old boys and dogs.

Post up if you have any interest taking a low-key ride.

Jeff

·
Registered
12 Posts
I might be interested...I'll have to let you know.
Would this "Low key ride" be ok for stock JK's?
I would like to explore a bit as well without having any problems on my daily driver.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I might be interested...I'll have to let you know.
Would this "Low key ride" be ok for stock JK's?
I would like to explore a bit as well without having any problems on my daily driver.
I have an essentially stock rubicon unlimited with a couple skid plates and a front bumper, no winch. Breathers are in stock location and NO snorkel.

Hit me with an IM, if you want to work something out.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
If I get my TRE's replaced by then I'll make a run down, but it's not looking too good. PP TRE's are impossible to find locally, and the tube adapters they use are 7/8"-18tpi LHT, so nothing else fits. I'll post if things change.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the warnings.

I'm still home. My 2yo is watching Curious George; my 4yo is still in bed. Once he wakes, we'll make our way out of the house. B/c I'm going it alone, I may just find someplace to take these guys hiking up my way - maybe hit the Poconos. We'll decide after he wakes up.

Jeff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.