JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting a group together on Saturday to go wheeling and have a good time. Let me know if you want to come.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hate to sound like a total newb but where is the Badlands? I've just recently been afflicted with this Jeep virus and after Bundy Hill last weekend I can't wait to get back out!

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
It's in the far away lands of Indiana. Wife is out of town so I am taking care of kiddos or I would try to make it.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Hate to sound like a total newb but where is the Badlands? I've just recently been afflicted with this Jeep virus and after Bundy Hill last weekend I can't wait to get back out!
It's in the far away lands of Indiana. Wife is out of town so I am taking care of kiddos or I would try to make it.
Badlands is about 45 mins from SW of Lafayette, IN. :bounce:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Pack them and bring them. I can bring mine and Lilly can skip them into shape!

Thinking hard about going to this, haven't been there for a loooong time.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Want to do this trip but work has me by the balls that weekend and Iam thinking my rig is going to be in tear-down-mode anyway... Iam missing out on some killer trips this yr...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yes bring the kids along I will be bringing mine. After riding up the hill in Nates rig, i dont think I could leave my 4yr old daughter home.:bounce:

·
Registered
222 Posts
That was at Bundy hill.

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
I should be there! Anyone gonna camp out Friday or Saturday night?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good to see all the responses, oh and Rubiwhite, you are going. lol. It would be awesome to see everyone there. Not sure where everyone is staying, but should be a good time anyway. Especially the way the weather has been acting lately.

·
Registered
222 Posts
What time are we meeting Sat. Morning? I may be driving down that morn. Instead of Fri. Night.

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
any update on who is drivin down fri night or is everyone meeting up sat morning?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts