JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Holy!!!...:eek:

This + me = no more me :suicide:

Looks freaking awesome for those with the skills.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
I'd hit the first corner and just keep on going right off the mountain... :lol:

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking... now that Pikes Peak Highway is 100% paved... this might be a good opportunity to kill myself! :skull:

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
I was thinking... now that Pikes Peak Highway is 100% paved... this might be a good opportunity to kill myself! :skull:
Add me to your will for the tubing bender...
:thefinger:

·
Research, bro!
2,219 Posts
That's pretty damn impressive!

Now where's the blooper reel?

·
Registered
851 Posts
I knew a guy a few years ago that went on and on about how awesome his Freeboard is. I'm pretty sure he would have saved it over his girlfriend if they both fell off a cliff.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK, if you don't hear from me in a few days... I'll be lying dead next to this board in Cheyenne Canyon, Colorado Springs, CO.

Otherwise, I'l hopefullyl report back with some Gopro video.

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
Looks fun as hell! I would definitely not be wearing shorts and I would at least have gloves and a helmet on. Wish I had more hills be me, they don't call us flat landers for nothing.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I love myself to much to try one.

·
Jeepineer
1,495 Posts
I've always wanted to try one. I've long boarded for years but these seem to allow you to check speed and correct much easier...

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
do they come with front/rear lockers and oversize disc brakes. has Draken built an 8" lift for them yet? not for me, i'll stick to wakeboarding behind a bass boat in alligator/snake infested waters. fuck that. :thefinger:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts