JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you want my stock rear bumper - it's your's. I know some of you are still running stock rears and they are banged up. Here's one for nothing but gas money - if you want it. It will be sitting next to my mailbox til Tuesday. After that it'll be somewhere in a landfill I imagine..

Oh yeah - no scratches (that I know of) or dents on it. A nice sturdy plastic turd just waiting for your rig!

Oh and here's why it's sitting there :thefinger: :beer: :D....

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Looks nice sire. Keep us up-to-date on how you like the rear bumper.

·
Administrator
8,731 Posts
I need a rear stock bumper for my 2 door... I backed into a couch.. yes a couch in my warehouse and it totally crushed it in. :pissed:

So if you still have by the next time we all get together I'll take it. :D

Gonna ask Moose to see if he has one at his shop as well.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Damn,that finishline bumper looks great.Please post more pics!:grinpimp:

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
yeah... please post more pics. cuz i think it's the angle of the pic that fuct with my head making the bumper look not centered.

damn nice bumper though.

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I havent installed the tag relocation kit w/ 3rd brake lite. It does cover about 1/4 of the right rear brake light w/ the jerry can on. W/ it off - 100% open. I dont intend to run w/ the jerry cans on daily - looks cool but not practical.

I'll get pics this afternoon.

Dennis - Jami'll kill me if I put more jeep junk in the garage.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I need a rear stock bumper for my 2 door... I backed into a couch.. yes a couch in my warehouse and it totally crushed it in. :pissed:

So if you still have by the next time we all get together I'll take it. :D

Gonna ask Moose to see if he has one at his shop as well.
Hey, Hitmoney. I still have mine as well.

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Never got around to taking pictures of anything today. I (get this) WASHED MY JEEP! I was afraid it'd fall apart if I washed all the dirt off that's holding it together - but apparently the welds and bolts all still functioned.

I'll get some pics tomorrow. I'm doing breathers tomorrow - at least the axles. Waiting on Finishlinewest to send me a bracket for the license plate/3rd brake light transfer.

Andy Rocks btw. You know you're buying a bumper from a real person when you talk to the guy on the phone about your bumpers, offroad racing, and jeeps in general. Beats the hell out of calling "customer service" at some bigass foreign import garbage faceless heartless company.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
I (get this) WASHED MY JEEP! I was afraid it'd fall apart if I washed all the dirt off that's holding it together - but apparently the welds and bolts all still functioned.

:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:

thats great Ive had that same worry before :laughing:

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm not sure I'd run those cans and hi-lift on there all the time. Just asking for them to walk away from the jeep. I know you have it locked, but it happens. The hi-lift will also rust and you won't notice it until you need it. Just my 0.02.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts