JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are offering free shipping on Spec clutches through the end of the month - 5/31/2011.

Use coupon code JKOspecFS at checkout.

We can also have them make custom flywheels for almost any application.

All clutch stages include a new throw out bearing and alignment tool (about $80 in savings over competitors)

This is the Spec 2+ that is installed in my JK.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
-Is that a Mopar TOB, or did someone finally come out with a quality aftermarket one?

-How do you like the 2+?

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll ask them if it's a mopar part or if they source it from someone else.

I installed my 2+ back in September and really like the clutch. I've put a lot of miles on it.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I have the 2+ also and love it

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Wasn't there someone who had a clutch that wasn't as fragile when water/mud was involved? Not saying you should shift while submerged. Just curious.

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wasn't there someone who had a clutch that wasn't as fragile when water/mud was involved? Not saying you should shift while submerged. Just curious.
Yep, the Spec's. You should try to avoid shifting when you are in muddy water no matter what, but a segmented clutch will allow the debris to clear more than the stock clutch.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I have the 2+ also and love it
I'll ask them if it's a mopar part or if they source it from someone else.

I installed my 2+ back in September and really like the clutch. I've put a lot of miles on it.
Thanks, I'll be ordering my 2+ from you when my stock one goes out (which probably won't be long).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts