JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're proud to be on board as a sponsor of JKOwners.com. It's a great site you guys have put together!

I'm sure many of you have already heard of us, but for those that haven't here's a link to our website:

www.redrock4x4.com

We offer free shipping on orders over $100 and we also offer a 30 day low price guarantee (see policies on our website for specifics on each offer).

We have quite a few JK products online and our website is expanding daily. If there's something you're looking for that you don't see listed on our website please let me know and I'll be glad to see what we can do.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see several of our competitors are running sales this weekend so I felt it was worth bringing this thread back to the top as a reminder of our 30 DAY PRICE GUARANTEE!

Personally, I'd be pissed if I bought something and found out the place of purchase was selling it cheaper just a few days later. That's why we offer this guarantee!

We don't change our prices around very often, but if we do, or our competitors do, all of our customers who've purchased within the last 30 days are covered :grinpimp:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts