JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just posted this on Craigslist but thought I'd post it here also. Yeah, its all OEM crap...but someone might be able to use it. Parts are free, but you must take them all.

I'm in Northern VA. No shipping.

Front bumper with crush cans and hooks
Rear bumper
4 Shocks - removed at 30K miles
4 Rotors - Removed at 40K stored flat, not warped
OEM front lower control arms
OEM rear lower control arms
2 front and sway bar links
2 rear sway bar links

4 Springs - removed at 30K miles
1 x 6315AB5212 (Left Rear)
1 x 6316AB5212 (Right Rear)
2 x 4256AA6800 (Fronts)

If I can't get rid of the parts, to the dump they go. But that seems rather wasteful...

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Take up blacksmithing.
The springs would make excellent stock to practice bladesmithing.
The rotors, links and shock rods, in combination with the springs, could test your damascus production efforts and the control arms can be used to make your tongs, etc. The bumpers can be made into quench tanks.
You're welcome. :D

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where in NOVA? If the stuff looks decent I'd like to have it, but need to figure out when I can get there.
Stafford....but surprisingly, someone wanted the parts and they are gone.

Take up blacksmithing.
The springs would make excellent stock to practice bladesmithing.
The rotors, links and shock rods, in combination with the springs, could test your damascus production efforts and the control arms can be used to make your tongs, etc. The bumpers can be made into quench tanks.
You're welcome. :D
Shit....that would cost me a bundle; buying the tools, forge, and welding equipment!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I was half joking about the 'smithin' but who wouldn't want a beautiful hunk of steel that can be used to beat the shit of stuff? :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts