JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is my first post!

So, I recently got a used 2 door with the stock vinyl top. Since I was lucky enough to find an unused premium top for a ridiculously low price, I'd like pay it forward and give this vinyl top to a jeeper who could use it. This includes the vinyl top with frame plus side and rear windows, a carry bag and some other hardware.

FWIW, this top is not perfect. There was a slight gap between the rear window tailgate bar and the tailgate. I discovered that the cause of this was likely a broken sail panel stiffener. I also removed some bolts in an attempt to salvage the frame, but they are included and it's obvious where they all belong. Otherwise, the top seemed pretty solid for the two days I had it on. Maybe the panel can be fixed or maybe it's not problem for you.

This top is available in the Clinton NJ area.

Thanks,
-JamesW-

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, this is my first post!

So, I recently got a used 2 door with the stock vinyl top. Since I was lucky enough to find an unused premium top for a ridiculously low price, I'd like pay it forward and give this vinyl top to a jeeper who could use it. This includes the vinyl top with frame plus side and rear windows, a carry bag and some other hardware.

FWIW, this top is not perfect. There was a slight gap between the rear window tailgate bar and the tailgate. I discovered that the cause of this was likely a broken sail panel stiffener. I also removed some bolts in an attempt to salvage the frame, but they are included and it's obvious where they all belong. Otherwise, the top seemed pretty solid for the two days I had it on. Maybe the panel can be fixed or maybe it's not problem for you.

This top is available in the Clinton NJ area.

Thanks,

-JamesW-
Would you be willing to ship i will cover the cost?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts