JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Get a free pair of Trail Duty 3/4" Shackles by simply replying to this thread. The first five people to reply to this thread will receive a free pair of shackles ( send name/address to [email protected] )

These are alloy steel with a WLL of 7T, compared to most 3/4" shackles which have a WLL of 4-3/4T, and better yet they are free!

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Shackles

Hi Phil
I can put those to good use.

Get a free pair of Trail Duty 3/4" Shackles by simply replying to this thread. The first five people to reply to this thread will receive a free pair of shackles ( send name/address to [email protected] )

These are alloy steel with a WLL of 7T, compared to most 3/4" shackles which have a WLL of 4-3/4T, and better yet they are free!

Thanks Paul

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hey Phil I could actually use some more! I'll email you.

Thanks!

·
14ers
479 Posts
Wow. Cool. I had to donate one-half of my pair to a stranded fellow 4xer couple weeks ago. I could use more.

Thanks.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I think I fall into the day late and dollar short crowd. I hate missing all the good stuff:(

·
Registered
244 Posts
Ditto....:bawling:

·
14ers
479 Posts
Got 'em!

Thanks to Trail Duty, I'm now the proud owner of a stout pair of 7 ton clevis pin rings! They're already stored in the JK... :beer:

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have received mine.....almost. For some reason I gave y'all the wrong address...but all is good, they are at my mom's house!

Just old and can't remember anything any more...:shaking:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Still waiting for mine. They've been stuck in Charlotte for the past 3 days. Good ole' DHL! :shaking:

·
Registered
792 Posts
I didn't get a free set, but order them any ways and got them in time to claim santa must have dropped them off:)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Thank you

Hi Phil

I have been out of town. Playin in Baja.:bounce: When I got back they where Here. Thank you sooooo much. These suckers are stout!!!!!:smokin:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Thanks Phil! I finally received them after almost 2 weeks in delivery time. (One of the drawbacks of building a new house with a new address...no one can find you for a while. :bawling:)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Not any more, I was number five :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts