JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello boys and girls. During my time back to civilization we will be going on two Jeep runs. The first will be a day run to the lovely Florence area on 18 Oct. The second will a night run/camping trip through the exciting Chimney Rock on 25 Oct. The details of times and trails will be finalized when I set foot on American soil. If you would like to come along and be the envy of all those who can't or won't make it please let me know by making a comment below.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
I still think it should be posted on FB with Sierra Vista Offroad. The last time I wheeled with someone from JKO was, fuck a long time.

·
22,098 Posts
What do you mean night run/camping trip? Just because you like to show up at camp at midnight and set up your tent some of us like to set it up while the sun is still up. Why don't we meet for Chimney rock at noon on the 25th and head to the trail head? We are doing the trail right?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What do you mean night run/camping trip? Just because you like to show up at camp at midnight and set up your tent some of us like to set it up while the sun is still up. Why don't we meet for Chimney rock at noon on the 25th and head to the trail head? We are doing the trail right?
Yes we are doing the trail. We can post on the FB page too. What has happened to everyone here? We can make changes when I get back in the same time zone as everyone else.

·
22,098 Posts
Yes we are doing the trail. We can post on the FB page too. What has happened to everyone here? We can make changes when I get back in the same time zone as everyone else.
I guess with you gone no one cares anymore. Lets see Gary sold his jeep, Josh is pregnant, Lyle works all the time or is too old now, Randy has too far to drive, Rich sold his, James who knows, Alex moved to phoenix.

I will coordinate with SVOR about the trail runs.

·
22,098 Posts
Hey pm Fernando Ochoa on facebook and see if he can add you to the SVOR facebook page.

·
22,098 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
I can't make the 18th, I'm already committed to the Nam Jam concert that day. I’ll see what I can do about the 25th.

Welcome back by the way. :koolaid:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That would be great. I miss you guys.

·
22,098 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts