JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
that one on the right still is a mall crawler at this point. He might have it ready to wheel soon.
I'm not sure, he drives around with a strap tied to his d-ring. It's a very "I'm not a mall crawler" kind of disguise. :grinpimp:

Usually when you have the strap on the front, you are the one being pulled. The winch goes up front to do the pulling...or the strap goes on the rear. ;);)

·
Registered
803 Posts
I'm not sure, he drives around with a strap tied to his d-ring. It's a very "I'm not a mall crawler" kind of disguise. :grinpimp:
Nah strap is just a non functional show off piece, way too clean (like every thing else)

·
Registered
301 Posts
I know for a fact that thing gets wheeled it just hasn't been taken out since the last round of mods due to still have to get bump stops tuned and air mounted for the lockers.
Morris
If you need a hand with any of those ajustments you have to make let me know; I'm off Sat Sun now.
JT

·
Registered
1,083 Posts

Usually when you have the strap on the front, you are the one being pulled. The winch goes up front to do the pulling...or the strap goes on the rear. ;);)
So you like to put your strap on in the rear. Got it.
Sleeping on my back if I ever camp on a trail with you!:thefinger:

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
I am having a difficult time with that JK on the right. He has my Jeep (looks like an 09 Sunburst Orange Pearl) with at least 4 mods I want. Then he flaunts it as a mall crawler next to a trail type wheeler.;) The nerve!!!:pissed:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Not really sure what your trying to accomplish or say, but I bet that "mall crawler" takes your tiny jeep hands down. If I go park at a mall to do some Christmas shopping, does that make mine a mall crawling incapable jeep? Now if your jeleous, I can understand that.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Not really sure what your trying to accomplish or say, but I bet that "mall crawler" takes your tiny jeep hands down. If I go park at a mall to do some Christmas shopping, does that make mine a mall crawling incapable jeep?
I think he is just giving one of his buddies a hard time for jealous parking.

Jealous Parking: Putting a well built Jeep next to a mostly stock Jeep because you want them to see the difference.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts