JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
4,720 Posts
A local hydraulic shop should be able to make you a new hose. If your shock is rebuildable you can do the rest yourself, if not, I would think you could send it in to fox for a rebuild.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.