JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you really need the PP track bar bracket to install the Fox Jeep JK Steering Dampener? Or can I run the stock brackets for now?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Do you really need the PP track bar bracket to install the Fox Jeep JK Steering Dampener? Or can I run the stock brackets for now?
This is what I use...tucks the Fox out of the way...Wood's steering stabilizer relocation bracket....

View attachment 985

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is what I use...tucks the Fox out of the way...Wood's steering stabilizer relocation bracket....

View attachment 985
The only potential issue I see is that you will have to flip the stabilizer around, as the body of the skinny stock one fits pretty tight in the axle end. But I don't see any reason otherwise.
Yup. Got Woods version 1.1 on my JK already. Cool. Ordering stabilizer now... :grinpimp:

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
I run the Poly track bar bracket now, but when I first had the the Fox dampener I made a bracket, real easy to do.

Due to the length of the Fox dampener you really need to relocate it above the tie rod.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I run the Poly track bar bracket now, but when I first had the the Fox dampener I made a bracket, real easy to do.

Due to the length of the Fox dampener you really need to relocate it above the tie rod.
Yes, the Woods relo bracket does this... I think I might upgrade to the new 2.0 version. Although looking at your photo, I don't think the FOX stabilizer will work with the Full Traction track bar... gonna have to do some measuring.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I got the woods bracket as well. Nice stuff,works just fine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts