JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of KORE Fox racing 2.0 Reservoir shocks (non adjustable)
pics and description:
http://www.koreraceshop.com/KORE-Jeep-JK-2007-2009-Technical-Series-3.5-Suspension-System.aspx

they have about 4K miles on them. I had trouble installing the front shocks (rushing in the dark) and busted the tubing from the shock body to the reservoir on one of them. I have replaced the tube, however the shock needs to be recharged with nitrogen.

I tell you the story so you know the problem was me, and not hard use. I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested, if there is serious interest, I will take pictures and post them.

$400 plus shipping. Pay pal or local pick up only.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Why r u getting rid of them? I may be Interested
And pics please

·
Registered
26 Posts
So let me get this straight. You busted the res tube when you were installing it, then fixed it, but never recharged the shock and ran it for 4k miles?
Please explain because i'm interested but would like some clarification.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why r u getting rid of them? I may be Interested
And pics please
I should not have bought them in the first place, we are moving to Colorado, and I need the money more then I need fancy shocks.

So let me get this straight. You busted the res tube when you were installing it, then fixed it, but never recharged the shock and ran it for 4k miles?
Please explain because i'm interested but would like some clarification.
I did not run them after busting it. The front shocks have been sitting in my garage since I bought them. I did not recharge them because I do not have access to Nitrogen, and apparently neither does anyone local, except for a few tire shops that will not charge as high as 200 PSI.

I realize it's a bit dumb to buy them, bust one, and then fix it half way, only to sell them. My retardedness is your gain.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Interested!!

Oh wait, if you couldn't find someone to fill the rez, how am I supposed to?

I have watched this story develop first hand. This is a shame for Woods, and a steal for buyer. Do not hesitate on this one.

Fucking colorado...:shaking:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts