JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing the interwebs when I came across this kit

http://www.dashzracing.com/07-09-jeep-wrangler-hi-power-16-led-fog-lights-chrome-fl-led-dm05-c-1.html

It says "This is a pair of 07-09 Jeep Wrangler LED Fog Lights in Chrome housing. This pair of 07-09 Jeep Wrangler Fog Lights are designed with Super Bright Hi Power LED and are perfect for OEM stock lights direct replacement. This 07-09 Jeep Wrangler fog lights kit will include one pair of fog lights, pre-assembled wiring harness, on/off switch, relay and mounting brackets. Get these 07-09 Jeep Wrangler LED fog lights today and give your 07-09 Jeep Wrangler a new JDM look!"

Anyone running it?

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
I'd go with the brackets Northridge sells now to run the duallys in factory fog holes.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Get these 07-09 Jeep Wrangler LED fog lights today and give your 07-09 Jeep Wrangler a new JDM look!"
Doesn't JDM stand for "Japanese Domestic Market"?

Why would you want them on an AMERICAN vehicle?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A lot of Japanese and European makers are using LED's now. Audi and Mercedes was the first to use LED's as daytime running lights. Nissan uses LED tail lights in the 370Z. The imports are usually the first to use new lighting technology on their cars [and they sure charge for it]. BMW is testing lasers as a new method for headlight illumination.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
American vehicle? Better look closer at your build sheet.

·
'merica
2,237 Posts
BDF makes a mount for the Rigid Industries Dually and D2 that goes in the stock fog light positions

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
For $ 107 im sure a few guys will try it out. Duallys plus those brakets are too rich for fog lights!!!

I can spend 300 bone on alot of other nice shit before that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts