JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else experiencing this? It's like driving an old Yugo down the 1320.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
I've been getting slow loads on this and a number of other sites since last night.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
You better believe it!

I thought it might be something on my end at first: virus scan, Loki-link disease, etc.....but yes- taking forever to load a page, and I keep getting "interruption"/ "timed out"/ "masturbate elsewhere" windows coming up, after clicking on anything here.

Really slow.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's the Chinese!! Groupon pissed them off and now they're taking it out on us!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I'm thinking it has something to do with all the traffic and streaming at pirate for KOH coverage

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I'm thinking it has something to do with all the traffic and streaming at pirate for KOH coverage
This. The pirate server is getting much more traffic than normal and seems to be struggling a bit.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
KOH Raceday coverage. Currently 2117 users online watching it. Dragging things significantly. Reminds me of JKF's near-blackout during Northridge's lift giveaway.

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
You better believe it!

I thought it might be something on my end at first: virus scan, Loki-link disease, etc.....but yes- taking forever to load a page, and I keep getting "interruption"/ "timed out"/ "masturbate elsewhere" windows coming up, after clicking on anything here.

Really slow.
Same here, ran virus scan and was ready to do malware scan next lol. I have four tabs open now so I can read from one place while the other place loads. Three forums and a google search... I'm multi-tasking:grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
good i thought it was just my computer ! their is some good live king of hammers action going on :beer:

·
Registered
99 Posts
This site is crawling slower then a hummer in mud...think either they have a sniffer or some tracking software monitoring usage? I ran my virus scan this morn and it pop for a virus...maybe site is infected. Every other web site I go to is quick as usual.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
You better believe it!

Really slow.
I blame it on this guy ---->http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showpost.php?p=667367&postcount=1

Be warned this is cut from the Trailer Park......:thefinger::laughing: Besides, shouldn't this be in Chit-Chat and not in General Discussion?

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Slow here too... I thought it was my supplier.. called them and they said no problem...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts