JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm willing to trade my black half doors for a set of black manual full doors.

Honestly, I've had lots of offers of different color doors, and don't want to deal with the painting.
If you want to paint your doors black to trade, I'm fine with that as long as they don't look like crap.
Manual doors only. Dealing with the power window conversion is something I will only if you are willing to supply the power style harness.
and all 4, not willing to trade 2.
I actually am just making the offer because I know lots of people want the half doors. Personally, I usually just take my doors off totally, so it doesn't matter to me which doors I have. I'm just offering them up if someone wants to trade.
Sorry if I sound like a dick, but I just want to lay it all out there so as to not waste anybodys time.
If you are interested, let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
not a dick at all about it....considering you are willing to help someone out with half doors without a cost you have the right to specify what you will take in return.

Bump for a good deal.
Thanks man.
I know I'm a dick, I just don't want to sound like one.:D

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
TTT - BUMP for a surreal deal. Someone's gonna make out like a bandit on this one.

And FWIW, I agree with the previous comment that being specific about what you want doesn't make you a dick.

Being a dick makes you a dick:thefinger::D:laughing:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Bump for an AWESOME deal.

Are you sure you don't want to trade them for two silver doors with power?

:thefinger::thefinger:

·
Registered
386 Posts
No kidding, I jumped all over this...now I'm just waiting for a phone call from him on what time is good then driving down to do this swap...really looking forward to it...

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
No kidding, I jumped all over this...now I'm just waiting for a phone call from him on what time is good then driving down to do this swap...really looking forward to it...
Didja dig his avatar man? Hope he dont think you got a purty mouth :laughing:

Glad to see someone getting a smokin deal on doors.

·
Administrator
8,731 Posts
When you are ready to talk, I have 4 perfect condition silver power full doors.

:thefinger:

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
You can save some time during the swap by pulling the door key cylinders before you drive down. Simple but may be a bit of a pain at a gas station or wherever you meet up.

:beer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts