JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
G

·
I've only played with free stuff (I'm too scared to spend a $1.50 ;))

Around me
Flashlight
Dual Level
Fring
Trailguru
Urbanspoon
Remote
Cannon Game
MySpace (it's blocked at work)

G

·
i just downloaded trailguru, does that work very well when you are wheeling?
I haven’t tried it yet other than walking around the parking lot at work on a smoke break. I doubt it will work that well in the Jeep unless you have the top down though.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
My favorite utility apps are:

1. Photobucket ,which allows me to download photos from my phone directly to my photbucket account and look at my albums and others on the phone
2. Yelp to find restaurants, Starbucks, etc,. when I am traveling (Yellowpages and I Want That apps are pretty good for that too).
3. Bank of America app is cool so I can access my accounts to transfer money, pay bills, etc.

I have a couple games that are good to keep me busy on flights while I am traveling, Enigmo is really cool and Texas Hold'em is good too.

And the geek in me like the star wars light sabers even though there is no use what-so-ever for them other than the noise :thefinger:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Yep, lightsaber mod.... Oh and the jelly car game is absolutely irritating, I can kill an hour with that one.

Ron

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
I doubt it will work that well in the Jeep unless you have the top down though.
I found the GPS works pretty well with a hard top or soft top.

I use weather apps more than anything else, WeatherBug is okay, Hurricanes is semi okay, but a link to AccuWeather's iPhone web page is the one I use the most.

I also use Wikipanion quite a bit and find it useful.

The ebay and Paypal apps are quite useful if you use those services.

I downloaded a bunch of stuff like Cro-Mag, Speed, Tiltmeter Pro, myLite, etc, that are all pretty cool, but I never use them.

Goggle Earth is okay, but doesn't really seem to be any better than the Maps app that comes with the iPhone.

·
Vendor
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I'll probably need it too. Just got an iPod Touch today. Hopefully I won't drop it too much. :D

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I looked at thr iPOD touch for my daughter and the dang thing was the same price as the iphone, so I figure I will just buy her the phone and not enable the phone until her other plan runs out so she will have external speacker and all that jazz....

·
Registered
776 Posts
Bank of America app...to check how poorly my bank account is doing
Sportacular..to check how poorly my fantasy football leagues are doing
HoldEm...play this one a lot..awesome poker app
Shazam..is a big party favorite when out with friends
Facebook..for useless stuff

also bought monkey ball and cro-mag when i first got the iphone and havent used them since day one

·
Registered
17 Posts
*Games*
HoldEm
iSlots
CannonGame
iBowl
AstroTilt
AuroraFeint

*Apps*
Shazam
iWant
fring
Shopper
Mylite

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.