JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

I am getting rid of my Jeep, so I am selling my sPOD. I also have the switch legends, which I will send with the system.

$350 p/u, shipping on your dime.

I am in St. Louis.

For those of you who don't know what an sPOD is, here is the description from John's website.

Icluded:
Switch panel, six Contura switches, 2 Red, 2 Amber and 2 Green actuators (installed and pre-wired), two piece Wire Harness set with 8 multi color leads utilizing 18 gauge wires. Each end has an automotive connector made by Deutsch.

All wires are wrapped in high temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.

The Source 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
* 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
* 6 Bosch (Tyco) cube style relays (SPST 30amp) (plug-in style)
* 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
* 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from "field collapse"
* Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
* 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
* Mounting bracket for Jeep Wranglers

·
Registered
213 Posts
I was just telling the wife that this was my next purchase as I am tired of the rats nest of wires under my hood. I was really hoping it would be a few months down the line since I just bought a rear bumper and the new PS sliders.

Will the SPOD and wiring fit in a large flat rate box? Just trying to get an idea on shipping cost.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just telling the wife that this was my next purchase as I am tired of the rats nest of wires under my hood. I was really hoping it would be a few months down the line since I just bought a rear bumper and the new PS sliders.

Will the SPOD and wiring fit in a large flat rate box? Just trying to get an idea on shipping cost.
maybe is my best guess right now. I can go to a post office tomorrow to see if it will fit. I don't think there will be an issue though.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
If crissman doesn't take it, let me know! Thanks.

·
Registered
472 Posts
USPS large flat rate box..

Yes, the system will fit into the USPS large flat rate box!

·
Registered
356 Posts
I think John (the sPOD guy) rocks. He even helps folks who wanna RESELL his product! Now THAT's a man who stands behind his product!:beer:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I think John (the sPOD guy) rocks. He even helps folks who wanna RESELL his product! Now THAT's a man who stands behind his product!:beer:
Hell, he helps guys who want to mimik his product and build their own! Thanks John.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 12 of 12 Posts