JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Before I order, are the colors for the letters or the background? Does this question make sense?:confused:

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Before I order, are the colors for the letters or the background? Does this question make sense?:confused:
Yes it does make sense... I just ordered mine, I am almost certain the color is for the letters which is the only part of the sticker. There is no background.

When do we vote on which sticker to use?
Buy one of each color and you've covered all the bases. ;)

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Yes it does make sense... I just ordered mine, I am almost certain the color is for the letters which is the only part of the sticker. There is no background.

Buy one of each color and you've covered all the bases. ;)

yeah... letters... no background. this is a vinyl decal just like the other JKO decals.

they should invert the colors on the Merchandise site cuz it does kind of give off the look of a bumper sticker.

·
Administrator
8,731 Posts
An eleventy billion page sticker thread, now they are made and available.. whats the hold up on orders people?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I am lazy and when I'm not being lazy I am forgetful. Sorry... :(

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
I am lazy and when I'm not being lazy I am forgetful. Sorry... :(
Well if you said you were going to buy some if we had them made and now you're "being lazy" the rest of the readers will know who to thank when I decline to make any new stuff because it won't sell.

Really? Wow... :bawling:
I think we sold a couple more since I made this post.

then i say the first two orders are free:smokin:
Um no. Apparently I'm going to lose my ass on these stickers as it is... :shaking:

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Lance, here is an idea...

Go to the thread discussing the florida sticker and ban everybody's account for 1 week if they didn't buy a sticker.

Have the first one on your list Karnavore. ;)

That should get some more sticker sales :laughing:

kidding of course

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Hey Lance, here is an idea...

Go to the thread discussing the florida and ban everybody's account for 1 week if they didn't buy a sticker.

Have the first one on your list Karnavore. ;)

That should get some more sticker sales :laughing:
Not a bad idea. :D

Hopefully we will sell some by next week. I'm leaving for Japan tomorrow (to go wheelin' :p ) so when I get back next week we better have sold some or the bannings shall commence. :mr-t::trooper::devil::vader::skull::ghost:

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not a bad idea. :D

Hopefully we will sell some by next week. I'm leaving for Japan tomorrow (to go wheelin' :p ) so when I get back next week we better have sold some or the bannings shall commence.
Going to Japan to go wheeling? Well shatfire, you lucky sob... I demand to see pics... plus any cute Japanese Girls (18+) please :grinpimp:

Whoever that is. He's hating it.
Dave - :thefinger:

Lance - In case there was any confusion - I need you to ban this guy link for atleast 1 week starting ASAP. :laughing:

·
Registered
538 Posts
will there be any at Jeeptoberfest ?

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
I've only had two orders so far... :(

no cool guys. :shaking: you pushed me all over the place to get these things rollin.
TIME TO STEP UP!

Lance even got them in at $2.50 each!!!!!!!!!!!

order 2 and it comes to $6.41 shipped! That's dirt cheap!!!

1 - 20 of 201 Posts