JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale - AEV corner guards as previously seen on Roosters Jeep. Can deliver to Vero this weekend for the Jeep show. $250 get your own nutserts. They are cheap and easy to install. Especially if you go to the chineese tool store and get an rivset tool. No dents, duh its 1/8 metal, no scraches.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
These will only fit a four door? :(

·
Registered
6,381 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Something I did not know! I dont see why the 2 and 4 doors would be different? It covers the same amount of area on both. Oh well if anyone that has a 2 door lives close enough we'll stick them up to the side and see.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
where did you hear that i must call bs on that why wouldnt it?
AEV says 2dr and 4 dr are different
http://www.aev-conversions.com/products/
Something I did not know! I dont see why the 2 and 4 doors would be different? It covers the same amount of area on both. Oh well if anyone that has a 2 door lives close enough we'll stick them up to the side and see.
Just a guess, but perhaps it has something to do with why the 2 door rear fender flares are different than the 4 door also.

Bump for ya.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
AEV says 2dr and 4 dr are different
http://www.aev-conversions.com/products/
thats weird i think it would of been smarter to make them universal ten you can water jet a custom design or something if you want to
im in st aug:D

Just a guess, but perhaps it has something to do with why the 2 door rear fender flares are different than the 4 door also.

Bump for ya.
are the flares really different why would they do that?

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hey Rooster PM'ing you I'll take 'em if they're still available

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Yeah... sucks. If they would fit I would take 'em off your hands. :smokin:

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If anyone is interested in knowing since another one of my threads got hijacked :thefinger: (LOL) the corners are sold.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts