JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 4 brand new never mounted and never installed still have the stickers on them.

Pro Comp Xtreme MTs
315/70-17 which is a 35-12.50-17 tire.

$850 Shipped.

Pro Comp Xtreme Mud Terrain incorporates our proven “Tri-Ply" construction with Pro Comp tire’s new 10 degree radial angle technology. The heavy-duty Carcass is constructed of two radial polyester body plies and one angled polyester body ply to deliver three plies of protection for superior resistance to impact breaks and bruising. Deep Buttress Lug is a aggressive tread design extends far down the sidewall of the tire to enhance its soft surface traction and also provides additional "bite" in rock crawling application.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Same ship price to Hawaii?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same ship price to Hawaii?
hawai Ill split the extra difference with you, I can some how ship ground to HAwaii and it would be another 170. Make it 75 bucks more and I can ship them to hawaii

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Banned
104 Posts
I have 4 brand new never mounted and never installed still have the stickers on them.

Pro Comp Xtreme MTs
315/70-17 which is a 35-12.50-17 tire.

$850 Shipped.

Pro Comp Xtreme Mud Terrain incorporates our proven “Tri-Ply" construction with Pro Comp tire’s new 10 degree radial angle technology. The heavy-duty Carcass is constructed of two radial polyester body plies and one angled polyester body ply to deliver three plies of protection for superior resistance to impact breaks and bruising. Deep Buttress Lug is a aggressive tread design extends far down the sidewall of the tire to enhance its soft surface traction and also provides additional "bite" in rock crawling application.
How are the for street drivability? Smooth? Or a little rough with road noise?

·
Registered
666 Posts
How about $700.00 for local pick-up. I use to live in N. Vegas and can have them scooped up really quick.:grinpimp:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Check out the date of the thread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts