·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Um... wow. GLWS

- FL sec/ not FS sec... ruh roh!-

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
What's wrong with you all? That thing is BITCHIN'.

I'll double the highest offer so far of $10.00, for a bid of $20.00 and you can keep the dark sunglasses. I will even pay cash money so we can keep it off the books.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Agree... tanks alone must be worth at least tree-fiddy.

Bid in at $23.50. I'd offer more but I think I'm buying Louisiana later today so gotta watch my money.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Since nobody seems to want the dark sunglasses, I'll drop a bid of $0.38 for the dark shades... but only if they're a name brand like MK, COACH, WANG, etc....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
Agree... tanks alone must be worth at least tree-fiddy.

Bid in at $23.50. I'd offer more but I think I'm buying Louisiana later today so gotta watch my money.
that Louisiana Purchase can put a drain on the wallet

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
The guy is throwing in a winch-plate and some tires as well so pretty sweet deal. Keeping fingers crossed that lots of hot Conn-ass women also come with the sale! Just don't know where I'm gonna put em all.

·
Super Moderator
6,179 Posts
heh. $300 worth of GangstaJizzPearlWhite automotive enamel 5 coats-thick on a $60Mopar front air-valiance plastic-sled that will be chewed up by the cartoonlike balloon tires if steered to left or right more than 10 degrees . Nice.

I think I saw the original owner ...

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
For the person that reported the OP's post because there was no price listed:

If this was in the For Sale section then price would be mandatory... but this is in the FL regional section, so no price is necessary. People like this don't often come back and check things anyway. They just blanket the internet with as many ad's as they can find places to post them.

Waste of time... no price/ no contact #. Just another tool that for some bizarre reason woke up one morning and decided to do this to an otherwise innocent and defenseless Jeep.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
One time wonders who log on to flog their junk just knob me out.
Does Starwood Motors hire 100% commision salesmen or something?

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
lol... Well I'm just glad that they chose to put it in this section. This would have been difficult to abstain from had it been in FS.

It's Miami though, so the thing might have already sold faik.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Look at the bright side, OP proves you can run 38x15.50 on a dana 30...your argument is invalid.
Yea, when you see that it has 38" tires, urban wheels and gangsta paint job... you know it is not likely to be built properly at all. It has stock twigs behind those tires. It's a rolling turd wagon, half assed piece of shit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts