JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update - these have SOLD.

These are in like new condition - only 2,000 miles and were only off-road once (nothing major - some forest service dirt roads). I have all the bolts as well. There's nothing wrong with them, I just replaced them with Shrockworks sliders because I wanted a step and something that bolted to the frame. I am in the Yuba City / Sacramento, California area. I'm willing to meet you somewhere in the area.

·
Registered
7 Posts
These are in like new condition - only 2,000 miles and were only off-road once (nothing major - some forest service dirt roads). I have all the bolts as well. There's nothing wrong with them, I just replaced them with Shrockworks sliders because I wanted a step and something that bolted to the frame. I am in the Yuba City / Sacramento, California area. I'm willing to meet you somewhere in the area.

Is your JK 2 or 4 door? If 4 then i'll buy em'.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's 4-door. Send me a PM, but note that I don't want to deal with shipping. Local pick up only (or I'll meet you somewhere if it's fairly close).

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump - still sitting in the garage!

·
Registered
65 Posts
where do you live cab

·
Registered
65 Posts
nevermind you Cali, me Ohio

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FYI - these are still available.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump - can't believe it but these are still collecting dust in the garage - let me know if you're interested

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump

·
Registered
344 Posts
Willing to ship? Im only half way across the country.... :hide:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Willing to ship? Im only half way across the country.... :hide:
Might be willing to ship, but I think fedex charges like $100 to ship these, so it's probably better for you to just try and find a pair locally. If you're still interested let me know and I'll get a shipping quote.

·
Registered
229 Posts
shipping a set of 2 door rails with tubes welded on was $40 from cali to kansas. I bet the weight would be the same since yours are factory but the length might kill you when they start the measuring...

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FYI - these are still available! They've been garaged the whole time, so they are still in the same condition as shown in the pics. I'll be taking them to a local auto yard either tomorrow or this weekend but figured I'd bump this once more. The auto wrecker is selling these for $200 a piece :eek:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Ship to Iowa? 52351? If it is around $40 to ship I would be willing to pay.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Boy the good deals are almost always in Cali or somewhere on the other end of the spectrum :D. If any previous deals don't pan out, any possibilities of shipping to Oklahoma? 73505. Like mulewhisperer said, if it's around $40 to ship, I'd be game.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thanks for your interest, but I think it's more than $40 to ship to either Iowa or OK. I had the shipping quoted by UPS to ship to Southern California and it was around $100. Probably better for you to wait and find a good deal locally that doesn't require shipping.

These are still available by the way - none of the local auto yards are interested in purchasing parts. Apparently in CA if you purchase both parts and vehicles you're subject to strict accounting laws and can be subjected to expensive audits (sounds like an attempt to discourage purchasing from chop shops).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts