630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Barack " Barry " Hussein Obama

“This election has me very worried. So many things to consider. About a year
ago I would have voted for Obama. I have changed my mind three times; since
then.

I watch all the news channels, jumping from one to another. I must say
this drives my husband crazy. But, I think if you view MSNBC, CNN, and Fox
News, you might get some middle ground to work with.

About six months ago, I started thinking 'where did the money come from for Obama'. I have four daughters who went to college, and we were middle class, and money was tight. We (including my girls) worked hard and there were lots of student loans.

I started looking into Obama's life.

Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California . He is very
open about his two years at Occidental, he tried all kinds of drugs and was
wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply
himself to his studies.

' Barry ' (that was the name he used all his life) during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid, both from Pakistan .

During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a 'round the world' trip. Stopping to see his mother in Indonesia , next Hyderabad in India , three weeks in Karachi , Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate's family, then off to Africa to visit his father's family. My question - Where did he get the money for this trip?

Neither I, nor any one of my children would have had money for a trip like this
when they were in college. When he came back he started school at Columbia
University in New York .

It is at this time he wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry . Do you know what the tuition is at Columbia ? It's not cheap! to say the least. Where did he get money for tuition? Student Loans? Maybe. After Columbia , he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer for $12,000. a year. Why Chicago ? Why not New York ? He was already living in New York .

By 'chance' he met Antoin 'Tony' Rezko, born in Aleppo, Syria , and a real estate developer in Chicago . Rezko has been convicted of fraud and bribery this year. Rezko, was named 'Entrepreneur of the Decade' by the Arab-American
Business and Professional Association'.

About two years later, Obama entered Harvard Law School . Do you have any idea what tuition is for Harvard Law School ? Where did he get the money for law school? More student loans?

After law school, he went back to Chicago . Rezko offered him a job, which he turned down. But, he did take a job with Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Guess what? They represented 'Rezar' which is Rezko's firm. Rezko was one of Obama's first major financial contributors when he ran for office in Chicago . In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was instrumental in providing Obama with 'seed money' for his U.S. Senate race.

In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in Kenwoood District of Chicago for
$1.65 million (less than asking price). With ALL those student loans, where
did he get the money for the property? On the same day Rezko's wife, Rita,
purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price.

The London Times reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born billionaire loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before Obama's new home was purchased. Obama met Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko.

Now, we have Obama running for President. Valerie Jarrett, was Michele
Obama's boss. She is now Obama's chief advisor and he does not make
any major decisions without talking to her first. Where was Jarrett born?
Ready for this? Shiraz , Iran ! Do we see a pattern here? Or am I going crazy?

On May 10, 2008 The Times reported, Robert Malley, advisor to Obama, was
'sacked' after the press found out he was having regular contacts with 'Hamas', which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran . This past week, buried in the back part of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama's visit to Iraq, he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war until after he is elected, and he will 'Take care of things'.

Oh, and by the way, remember the college roommates who were born in
Pakistan ? They are in charge of all those 'small' Internet campaign contributions for Obama. Where is that money coming from? The poor and middle class in this country? Or could it be from the Middle East ?

And the final bit of news. On September 7, 2008, The Washington Times posted
a verbal slip that was made on 'This Week' with George Stephanapoulos. Obama on talking about his religion said, 'My Muslim faith'. When questioned, 'he made a
mistake'. Some mistake!

Now the BIG question - If I found out all this information on my own, Why
haven't all of our 'intelligent' members of the press been reporting this?

A phrase that keeps ringing in my ear - 'Beware of the enemy from
within'!!!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Question I have is why a handfull of the most hatefull in this forum choose to ignore these facts, and instead demand that Neocons defend their position...these facts have been out their for quite a while, and even I have to admit that I am quite dismayed the McCain camp has chosen only now to start an offensive...WTF.

Good post vegas.

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
.......... I must say this drives my husband crazy.
What's going to happen when your husband finds out you used his username to post a spam e-mail on JKOwners?:laughing:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/money.asp

This is the reason people have tuned out any potential REAL connection Obama may have with somebody bad (if they do in fact exist). Eight months of BS spam e-mails circulating as truth are destroying any credibality for ALL future arguements against his character.

·
Registered
9,421 Posts
What's going to happen when your husband finds out you used his username to post a spam e-mail on JKOwners?:laughing:

This is the reason people have tuned out any potential REAL connection Obama may have with somebody bad (if they do in fact exist). Eight months of BS spam e-mails circulating as truth are destroying any credibality for ALL future arguements against his character.
You nailed it. I for one tune out someones entire arguement the very instant they use a claim in the argument that is obvious enough of a lie to be obvious to the one quoting it. Goes for anyone in any kind of debate championing any viewpoint. Even if I was aggreeing with them up to that point as soon as they quote an obvious piece of nonesense I am done. Good point is a guy on another forum that tried to make the claim that Palin was raising her daughters kid as her own. Despite wanting the same guy to win, he made it clear to me that he is a doof and now I just don't entertain anything he writes and the same goes for the extremes on the other end of the spectrum.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
snopes is not exactly unbiased....in the absence of real truthfull answers to the hard questions, Obama has set himself up for a lot of scrutiny...so long as he refuses to address the questions that matter most to most voters, then any and all concerns are fair game...this election campaign is like no other that I have ever witnessed...I'm for McCain simply because Obama has a paper thin resume, his alliances to some dangerous folk makes me cringe, his inability to tell the truth when confronted about these alliances, and yes, his financial house leaves a lot to be desired...I do not believe for one minute his books made him a millionaire...I don't trust nor respect this con artist, and what I have left is McCain....quite honestly, the best thing that has happened to the McCain campaign is Sarah Palin...either way, we are going to take it in the azz these next four years or so.

·
Registered
9,421 Posts
snopes is not exactly unbiased....in the absence of real truthfull answers to the hard questions, Obama has set himself up for a lot of scrutiny...so long as he refuses to address the questions that matter most to most voters, then any and all concerns are fair game...this election campaign is like no other that I have ever witnessed...I'm for McCain simply because Obama has a paper thin resume, his alliances to some dangerous folk makes me cringe, his inability to tell the truth when confronted about these alliances, and yes, his financial house leaves a lot to be desired...I do not believe for one minute his books made him a millionaire...I don't trust nor respect this con artist, and what I have left is McCain....quite honestly, the best thing that has happened to the McCain campaign is Sarah Palin...either way, we are going to take it in the azz these next four years or so.
Ya know and maybe some of the things mentioned have merit, but when people just fill a shotgun with a bunch of crap and shoot it into the crowd any possible valid claim is lost and people grab ahold of 'oh, he's a Muslim' or 'he has a muslim name' or any number of Jerry Spinger topics. People are lemmings and they are attacted by shiny stuff and real issues aren't shiny, they are complex and detailed and seem to be too much for people to understand. Debate the fix for the economy or the Musliminess of Obamas name? Guess which is easier for the majority of the population to wrap their little brains around?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

could be...

but when you go to a small time school and then decide to go to a university you are not getting scholarships from any unbiased organizations...

which leads us to the rest of the email that has valid facts...

now lets get back to his scholarships from where? Africa? Iran? Iraq?... and how much in "school" loans did he actually have?

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
It all gives us some pause for thought...there are still too many unanswered questions, and that's how the Obama camp wants it.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Ooohhh...looks like the little tiger got up on the right side of the bed this morning...it must be medication compliance or a boat load of maria juanita.....:innocent:

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
you hicks have never tried the spicy mayo? Dear god, Im rethinking my redneck status here.
No offense intended....I hate mayo on ANYTHING. Don't know why....just can't do it.

Heck, I don't even like avocado with my sushi. The consistency just bugs me, I guess.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I must disagree. Fresh salmon fillet on the grill, skin side down. Mayo smeared on the flesh side sprinkled with Johnies.:D Now that is good eats

Well, it's more like Chris Hanson's explanation - I don't like mayo in general. Then again, tuna salad aint too bad... I just hate biting into some roll, and all I can taste is mayo.

I'll have to try that recipe with our "salmon", redfish that is =)

!c

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.