Premium Member
643 Posts
Burgers, Hot Dogs, Rolls, Condiments, Chips, Dips, Drinks

BACON

·
Registered
307 Posts
One deli pickle
Can I call dibs? I LOVE pickles (shut up, boys!)

Isnt this in the original thread who is bringing what? Nobody is going to let anybody go hungry, or thirsty.

I'm bringing some burgers (hoping I can use somebodys grille), maybe some weiners, rolls, a 'bottle,' cups, etc

·
Registered
292 Posts
Candied bacon....does anything else matter:bounce2::bounce2:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Candied bacon....does anything else matter:bounce2::bounce2:
HELL YES! I've been dreaming about that since the first time you brought it camp.

I'll see if I can pick up a few racks of ribs from my dad's restaurant. I'll need to throw them on someone's grill as they won't fit on the itty bitty Coleman I normally carry. If that doesn't work-out I'll grab a bag of wings from BJ's.

I'm also planning to bring a couple buckets of tasty beverages.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bringing nothing, just eating all the leftovers.

On a serious note, I'm bringing a dozen good rolls, not Amoroso, the kind that get hard in a day (insert joke here), mild/hot sausage, peppers and onions, some provolone, and hot dogs/hamburgers for the two kids I'll be bringing. I can bring more rolls if anyone wants them...they're from Del-Buono's.

Also bringing a Weber tailgating grill which is a decent size, so when I'm done someone else is more than happy to use, I'll bring extra gas.

·
Registered
35 Posts
HELL YES! I've been dreaming about that since the first time you brought it camp.

I'll see if I can pick up a few racks of ribs from my dad's restaurant. I'll need to throw them on someone's grill as they won't fit on the itty bitty Coleman I normally carry. If that doesn't work-out I'll grab a bag of wings from BJ's.

I'm also planning to bring a couple buckets of tasty beverages.
Should be room on my Weber for your ribs...it's not a full-size grill, but big enough.

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Im bringing PEZ dispencers but someone needs to bring the candy to put in them...........oh and I'll have some liquid in a big round cooler........:gluging:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I asked wardy to make a small cake for Carey's birthday on tues. if we can at one point embarrass her by singing the White version of the birthday song I would appreciate it.

Other than that ill be bringing chips, dogs, burgers and bacon, the usual
Will do!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts