JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My theory is that I have the lowest lifted JK in Florida.:laughing: Please prove me wrong.

So, i'd like to know if you have a lift, what type and how much lift do you have... also what size tires are you running.

This thread could get interesting!!!!

Me - 2 1/2 Teraflex BB, 1 MORE Body Lifit, on 34's.

·
Registered
208 Posts
OME HD - ~3.75" 32's.....I'm as tall if not taller and you have more components and bigger tires...:bounce:

·
Registered
208 Posts
i know... i'm like WTH... ohh well, my jeep still looks better:thefinger: ... You need some 35's or 37's on your rig to tower me ;) pssst.... CLARK is selling his 35's!!! hint hint hint

Did he finally decide to sell his? I like those wheels too. 37's wont fit. 35's are going to be close.

·
Registered
597 Posts
My theory is that I have the lowest lifted JK in Florida.:laughing: Please prove me wrong.

So, i'd like to know if you have a lift, what type and how much lift do you have... also what size tires are you running.

This thread could get interesting!!!!

Me - 2 1/2 Teraflex BB, 1 MORE Body Lifit, on 34's.

HAHA! Everytime I go to HardRock I am sure I have the smallest Jeep out there.

Teraflex 3" (really 4" with stock spacer still on)
Stock 32" tires and rims.

It doesn't stop me from getting on and over "things"

·
Registered
208 Posts
Just a measly 4" LA with little 37" tires.

Should I get the 6" now that it is available?
Nah...JK's don't need that much lift...unless you plan on running 40's!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Sure why not.... make me feel even smaller

i think i am going to add mexican tassels around my windshield and add some hyrdro's to my jeep... :bawling::shaking:
I told my wife I wanted those mexican tassels... just like back in the 70's
She said no.. and plus its a soft top...maybe just around the door and window frames. :thefinger:

Nah...JK's don't need that much lift...unless you plan on running 40's!
Hmmmm.... Then I would have to add some D 60's... not yet. :smokin:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Poly Synergy II - 3" (it gave me 4", but I expect it to settle with new bumpers, ect...)

Running 35 KM2. Will switch to 37 someday.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Thats good to hear Grant. Check this out. There is guy down the street from me that has a 2007 Rescue Green JK Unlimited. I know he has a 6 inch long arm Pro Comp Kit and 37 inch tires. He is not selling this stuff but the good news is he's a huge Grateful Dead fan which of course equals he's a drunk. If we go there while he's sleeping maybe you can get the mods for free. Whatcha think?? Don't mention this to Dave though he's smarter than he looks and he may catch on. Lemme know.

·
Banned
10,062 Posts
Thats good to hear Grant. Check this out. There is guy down the street from me that has a 2007 Rescue Green JK Unlimited. I know he has a 6 inch long arm Pro Comp Kit and 37 inch tires. He is not selling this stuff but the good news is he's a huge Grateful Dead fan which of course equals he's a drunk. If we go there while he's sleeping maybe you can get the mods for free. Whatcha think?? Don't mention this to Dave though he's smarter than he looks and he may catch on. Lemme know.
lol you freak.

Grant....around 3 grand for a LA kit. ~1200 for gears and install. ~800 for drive shafts. ~1500 for tires/wheels.

You gonna lift it Grant? Are ya Are ya?

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.