JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 739 Posts

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen this in other regions and i am surprised we dont have one here... Post if you have anything for sale. I am always looking on craigslist and things for local sales and never find anything cool... I hope this will work for some people, both buying and selling!

·
Registered
45 Posts
5 32" Rubicon BFG MT T/A

15k miles...

1 tire never touched the ground...
2 tires have more than 1/2 the tread
2 tires have a little more than 1/3...

No sidewall scuffs, no rims...

$600/obo local

·
Registered
587 Posts
2009 khaki 4d jk soft top all hardware $425 pembroke pines fl

954 baby!

·
Registered
715 Posts
What !!why r u selling!!

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah not on the phone! haha..... i never got the option for a khaki top or interior.... as i remember... lol

·
Registered
590 Posts
Ultimate Golf Cart!!

Electric EZ-GO 36v Golf cart - tricked out!

Cart has less than 100 total hours of use - excellent condition. Build performed at approx 50 hours of total ue. Never used for golf, only used to run around the neighborhood. All upgrade parts are new and installed less than 10 months ago.

Several items off the top of my head:

- Full Suspension: The front suspension is a full ATV - type suspension with adjustable coil-overs, A-arms, etc
- 6-8" lift kit (currently set at 6")
- Upgraded rear shacks
- 12" aluminum wheels with off road tires (I wish they were bigger for my Jeep)
- 10 hp electric motor - torque & speed version - GPS clocked at 20+ mph
- 700 amp converter
- 6 - 6V Trojan batteries
- 4 gauge wiring (may be 2g, I forget off hand)
- heavy duty solenoid
- rear seat (flips to convert to a flat bed) w foot platform
- Sony CD stereo in overhead console
- neon underbody lighting
- disk brakes (not installed yet - $400 upgrade)
- Voltage reducer (to run 12v items and distribute voltage consumption across all batteries)
- carbon fiber and aluminum interior: steering wheel, dash/glove boxes, pedals, reverse lever, etc
- aluminum running boards
- front brush guard
- seat belts for front and rear passengers
- windshield (folds down)
- Tail/Brake lights
- Trojan Battery Charger

The only items left to install are:
- Front disk brakes - Currently has the factory drum brakes which are fine. I purchased the disk brakes as an upgrade only, not because the originals didn't work
- Headlights. I installed and planned to install Rigid Dualys. However, I'll probably sell without the lights at the listed price.

Color: Dark gray with white seats.

The paint is in great condition (couple minor scratches), seats are in perfect condition.

The cart is extremely close to meeting street legal requirements. It is a lot of fun to ride around and build.

I have taken the cart down dirt roads and grassy areas. It handles excellent with very usable power. Carries four people and still runs over 15-16 mph. I have the entire original power plant and suspension.

I have well over $8,000.00 invested it.

Selling for: $6000.00

NOTE: Photo attached was earlier this year and there are several upgrades NOT installed. I will take more and add. Smaller ones too ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Used factory flares, no inside liner stuff. $100 OBO. The substructure on one of them was cracked in half and then fixed with jb-weld.

Good for making flat flares.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Lots of random stuff in the garage, just have to dig up the mounting hardware for some of it. Open to trade offers, as long as it's not junk :smokin:

IPF 900XS driving lights, hardly used - $140 - no original relay or fuse block from the wiring harness, but you can have a Rigid one that's nicer anyway

LoD full width rear bumper and tire carrier - looking to trade for a stubby

ARB deluxe bull bar front bumper w/ factory fogs - $500 - some minor pinstripes from branches, crash can covers have some scrapes. Mounting hardware is in the garage somewhere...

Teraflex RockGuard 4 door rocker guards - $350 - never mounted, but probably needs a couple nutserts. I'll see what I can find if anyone wants them ;)

Stock rear bumper, may have some scratches from sitting on the concrete - $25

Stock flares w/o inner liners - $75 - needs Back To Black, but otherwise fine

5 stock 16" X wheels and tires, less than 500 miles - $350j

4 door Freedom top top, great condition - $1100? Not overly interested in selling unless someone really wants it!

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump.... tuffy.... wheel spacers? anything awesome? haha

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Stock Fog Lights from 08' - $60 obo

SOLD!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Anyone selling or considering selling an NX Trek Top 4 door or a stock 4 door black soft top?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Free Goodyear wrangler sr-a 255/75r/17. Just for new tires and had them give me the tire that was my spare. It's brand new never hit the ground. If anyone needs it let me know and it's yours for free.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 739 Posts