JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Im here now. I cut a hole in the fence when the guards werent looking and made the escape from the other:puke:JK site. They took some shots at me but hopefully some of our brothers in bondage come over too.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I've been over here for a little while now...good to have more Floridians over here.

Nick...welcome...see you got my message. You're right, it's getting "weird" over there. I'll tell you the whole story at Tim's on the 9th...you're going, right?

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Jason, do you still have all the sticker submissions on your photobucket from the other site? I want to borrow some of the ideas for the local club. I noticed on the thread that it said they had been moved or deleted. Can you send me a link or something? We are wanting to come up with a new idea for our local club. Thanks man!

·
Registered
387 Posts
I can't see the thread...it's for registered members only. However, a FL member from over there sent it to me. I posted a reply to it in the "Chit Chat" section of this forum.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'll be driving the Jeep, but it won't have the Hemi in it yet. We've still got a few more parts to get before we can do the swap. Brad said it should only take us a week to pull out the engine get the Hemi installed. We're hoping to have it done by mid-September (at the latest).

·
Registered
785 Posts
I was Just wondering if I am in the right place :grinpimp:

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Just posting up to see who here is from florida?

I have 1200 or so posts on anothe forum and I know quite a few folk. Wanting to see how many of them are here.

Ben and Jason - I see you guys!

Let's wheel.
wow.... 1200 posts... That's a alot. There's no way I can catch up to that!

By anychance, do you remember me?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Always good to see more folks. Tampa Bay Area.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
i wonder if the moderators/owners of this website could narrow down the SouthEast section and just have a Florida section???????

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
If we can get these guys to post up, m&G, and wheel, they might.

I dunno. Having a hard time getting things going. But I am persistent.
Well after our meet n' greet on 08/16 we can post a lot of pics to let people know what the missed out on.... maybe that will be subtle hint!!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts