JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok going back to Florence on May 18th and 19th. Going to run elvis and then camp out then the Jackhandle, since I have never done that one before.

Depart at 0800 from the Valero gas station on Oracle and Golder ranch road.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
I'm in. Will be the test run for the new front truss and PSC steering. Hopefully Meg can vet the time off

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are not stealing shit off my jeep to fix yours. :cwm13:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
I am out guys, will be in Yuma at that time, working my ass off.

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought you were going to be in azzcrackistan?

Remember Murray that is a 2 way street now.:thefinger:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
I thought you were going to be in azzcrackistan?

Remember Murray that is a 2 way street now.:thefinger:
OMG, I'm teary eye'd now. A 2-way street...I can feel our relationship growing so much closer now. I can only hope Lilith is understanding.

·
Vendor
2,503 Posts
I can't make this one I'll be in Vegas for two weeks for work :( deff gonna have to do another one cause I love that trail! You guys won't get to see me winch myself again up the first step like last time!!

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
I can't make this one I'll be in Vegas for two weeks for work :( deff gonna have to do another one cause I love that trail! You guys won't get to see me winch myself again up the first step like last time!!
Promises, promises. Easy for you to say when you ain't there. LOL

·
Registered
459 Posts
Im gonna try to come to this one. I liked the Elvis trail the last time we went on it. What all do we have to bring? I haven't been on a camp out with the boys. And just to warn everyone, I'll most likely be sleeping in my Jeep with the doors locked. I am not getting raped by a sheep or a hippy in a sheep suit. :thefinger:

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im gonna try to come to this one. I liked the Elvis trail the last time we went on it. What all do we have to bring? I haven't been on a camp out with the boys. And just to warn everyone, I'll most likely be sleeping in my Jeep with the doors locked. I am not getting raped by a sheep or a hippy in a sheep suit. :thefinger:
If you are camping, I would say somewhere to sleep and food to eat.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
What all do we have to bring? I haven't been on a camp out with the boys. I am getting raped in my jeep. :thefinger:
FIFY

You might want to bring some of this;

Attachments

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I should be able to make Elvis on the 11th, but definitely won't be able to wheel on the 12th due to Mother's Day.

·
Registered
459 Posts
FIFY

You might want to bring some of this;
Two questions. One is how do you know about that stuff, and two is where do you get some?:eek:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Two questions. One is how do you know about that stuff, and two is where do you get some?:eek:
Two answers; Ken and talk to Jim...

·
Registered
459 Posts

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 84 Posts