JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So alloffroadaz.com's 4th Annual Florence Fest is like November 14th through the 17th, right? I know we are planning to go up for at least Saturday & Sunday but I'd kinda like to go up Friday afternoon if at all possible. I'd like to get camp set up and be out wheeling early on Saturday and possibly a night run on Friday:)

Anyone else interested in heading up Friday, November 15th? This would give us 2-nights of camping too instead of just one. Unless I'm mistaken, Mike & Angela are planning on doing Friday with us (this is also the Friday night GenRight meet and greet folks). Just need to get Gunny & Lilith, Rich & Jamie and Chris on board now:bounce: Of course anyone else wanting to head out with us would be great too!!!

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did you find the right u-joint?

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope started taking them out to match them uo and noticed it was that little ball joint inbetween the 2 rear u joints that was fucked. So looks like I'm going tom woods in December.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Centering ball. Can be very problematic if not lubed regularly. I know some shafts have to be removed to get to this. I have a flush or needle zerk fitting and grease it with a long needle fitting but I also shoot grease around the rubber retainer or sheild with the needle too making sure to get it back in as far as I can. It helps to keep the spring from ceasing against the thrust washer.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
438 Posts
Interested....Depending when the T case gets here?? should have it installed by then I hope.:cwm13:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
459 Posts
I can't make it Friday because I work nights.:shitstorm: Is there anyone else that was thinking of going for Saturday and Sunday that is still just going for those days?

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can't make it Friday because I work nights.:shitstorm: Is there anyone else that was thinking of going for Saturday and Sunday that is still just going for those days?
yes

1 - 20 of 84 Posts