JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 6.0 LS and have been wanting a grill with better airflow. I found flobuilt conversions on IG and fell in love with the JT to JK grill. It works great and looks amazing. Super easy install and it uses the oem JT grill mesh.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
That's very nice!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$735 lol fuck that
Lol ya it’s expensive but if you figure in the cost of the jk and the JT grill plus some time for the plastic welding and bodywork. I would have had the same amount of money into it doing it myself

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
Lol ya it’s expensive but if you figure in the cost of the jk and the JT grill plus some time for the plastic welding and bodywork. I would have had the same amount of money into it doing it myself
There simply isn't anything there that says this is worth $735, it's like these small companies try to pay for all of their tooling, molds etc. within the first 4 sold. Not gonna happen, put it at a price point that it will sell, sell more, make more money.

When I look at that i see $400, 450.... but $800

Not bashing you for buying it at all, lord knows we've all done stupid money shit on our Jeeps. Looks great, I would love one but just not forking out that much.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There simply isn't anything there that says this is worth $735, it's like these small companies try to pay for all of their tooling, molds etc. within the first 4 sold. Not gonna happen, put it at a price point that it will sell, sell more, make more money.

When I look at that i see $400, 450.... but $800

Not bashing you for buying it at all, lord knows we've all done stupid money shit on our Jeeps. Looks great, I would love one but just not forking out that much.
I totally get it and probably would not have ever spent that much if I didn’t need the extra airflow to keep my 6.0 LS cool. But what’s another $700 after a ls swap lol

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
I totally get it and probably would not have ever spent that much if I didn’t need the extra airflow to keep my 6.0 LS cool. But what’s another $700 after a ls swap lol
Not to change the subject, but the Rpmextreme fan control module completely solved my cooling problems, 392 Hemi w. Pentastar fan. No vented hood or larger grille necessary.

The grille does look awesome, tho.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
I have a 6.0 LS and have been wanting a grill with better airflow. I found flobuilt conversions on IG and fell in love with the JT to JK grill. It works great and looks amazing. Super easy install and it uses the oem JT grill mesh. View attachment 364813
Do you have a pic from a different angle? How much farther forward does it sit if at all?

·
Registered
51 Posts
What radiator and fan setup are u running to cool the LS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts