·
Registered
207 Posts
git rid of those ugly fenders and got some custom tube work by venom customs

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Strange signature.

Man those are really nice looking tubes. I like the "exo-cage approach. Looks like a good start to caging the rest of it. Can't tell from the pic if the fenderpanels have been cut back to match the lines of the tube work, or if its just painted black, but it really looks great.

:beer:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Strange signature.

Man those are really nice looking tubes. I like the "exo-cage approach. Looks like a good start to caging the rest of it. Can't tell from the pic if the fenderpanels have been cut back to match the lines of the tube work, or if its just painted black, but it really looks great.

:beer:
yes there was a lot of cutting done the the fenderwels im pretty sure i could get 40s in there with a little more back spacing

·
Registered
207 Posts
Still very much in prototype status. Upon finalizing they'll be available with steel or diamond tread tops, and will be braced up front to keep them sturdy. They'll also incorporate a front marker light.

these look good but i think they shouldnt stick out so far i mean thats one of the biggest metal flares ive ever seen.

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
these look good but i think they shouldnt stick out so far i mean thats one of the biggest metal flares ive ever seen.
Hey I met you down at XRRA in the Springs, i was the one that got Hazy's # from you, i called him a couple of time but had some crap happen and now i don't have the money to get it down, welcome aboard!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Still very much in prototype status. Upon finalizing they'll be available with steel or diamond tread tops, and will be braced up front to keep them sturdy. They'll also incorporate a front marker light.

Hey I met you down at XRRA in the Springs, i was the one that got Hazy's # from you, i called him a couple of time but had some crap happen and now i don't have the money to get it down, welcome aboard!

cool you here looking to get a rear bumper right

·
Registered
665 Posts
Jason @ Warrior said:
Still very much in prototype status.
As of right now that set matches the width of a 35" tire pretty well, so it'd be good for someone wanting to cover a larger tire. Everyones wants for flares varies, usually based on their local law enforcement.

However, one of the things we're waiting on is a new tubing bender to arrive, which will allow us to do tighter radius' and will therein allow us to build narrow versions as well.

FYI, these are 6.5" wide in the rear for perspective.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts