JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My hat goes off to the JK owners in Florida. I saw awesome Jeeps everywhere I looked, Interstate, parking lots, neighborhoods. I think I actually saw more modified than stock. I drove from MS to St. Augustine on Friday, then on Orlando saturday to watch my Golden Eagles crap on the Knights! But I digress. Yall keep up the good work!

·
Administrator
8,731 Posts
My hat goes off to the JK owners in Florida. I saw awesome Jeeps everywhere I looked, Interstate, parking lots, neighborhoods. I think I actually saw more modified than stock. I drove from MS to St. Augustine on Friday, then on Orlando saturday to watch my Golden Eagles crap on the Knights! But I digress. Yall keep up the good work!
Half of them are 2wd... lol :thefinger:

·
Registered
586 Posts
FLorida might have the most jeeps in the US? Now we just need for the florida tectonic plate to smash into georgia and alabama and create another rocky mtn range so we can have some good trails..(in my life time)...... :bawling:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Drive right through Pensacola and can't even stop and say hey!

I see how you Mississippi guys roll!:shaking:
I was in my wife's car, hauling ass to make up for the late start. I actually caught myself waving several times only to realize I was not in my Jeep.

If it's any consolation my buddy bought a 08 Unlimited in Pensacola on Saturday, from Hill Kelly I think it is.

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Hill Kelly is Ok. I bought my 09 2dr there in March of 09 when they were about to go out of business. Stripped to the bone X for 16,500. Their service department is shit though. I got my 4 dr at the Gulf Shores Dealer in Alabama. Well worth the 30 min drive. Service department is a little slow, but hey, there from Alabama and that's what you get. They don't give a shit about lifts, tires, whatever (within reson of course). Don't think they would honor Hitmoney's warranty. Half of the Jeeps they sell are lifted on 35's, and if your buddy has any plans do do anything to the Jeep, tell him to go there, or just invite him to join our fantastic forum and I will tell him!

·
Registered
643 Posts
FLorida might have the most jeeps in the US? Now we just need for the florida tectonic plate to smash into georgia and alabama and create another rocky mtn range so we can have some good trails..(in my life time)...... :bawling:
Mountains would be nice, but I'm afraid there is no florida tectonic plate. We're all situated on the North American Plate. Even worse news as far as cataclysmic earthquakes go... the only Quaternary fault lines (meaning they've done something in the last 1.8 million years) in Florida are the Gulf-margin faults. At best Pensacola might slip into the gulf-- hardly good for jeeping except that it might open up some new beach.

Nope, seems that if we want rocks we're stuck driving to them. On the upside we do get plenty of hurricanes and tornadoes, both of which can lay down great temporary obstacles!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hill Kelly is Ok. I bought my 09 2dr there in March of 09 when they were about to go out of business. Stripped to the bone X for 16,500. Their service department is shit though. I got my 4 dr at the Gulf Shores Dealer in Alabama. Well worth the 30 min drive. Service department is a little slow, but hey, there from Alabama and that's what you get. They don't give a shit about lifts, tires, whatever (within reson of course). Don't think they would honor Hitmoney's warranty. Half of the Jeeps they sell are lifted on 35's, and if your buddy has any plans do do anything to the Jeep, tell him to go there, or just invite him to join our fantastic forum and I will tell him!
That's good to know on the dealer in Gulf Shores, I will tell him because he works in Mobile. I told him to join so I imagine we will see something from him soon.

·
Registered
538 Posts
They are out of the FL JKOwners stickers and I doubt Lance will get another run of them
No more stickers come on your killing us crackers :thefinger::thefinger:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts