JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update - SOLD :D

I'm selling my wheels, tires, and internal beadlocks.

Wheels are Pro Comp 8128 sized 16x8, 5 on 5 spacing, 4.5" backset. Tires are Hankook DynaPro MT RT03 sized 315/75R16 (34.5"). Four of the five tires have been custom grooved for added traction. Those four tires have about 30-40% tread left. The fifth has about 75% tread left. The Staun internal beadlocks are fully functional and will allow you to run essentially with zero tire pressure and still keep the beads firmly seated. They do not effect balance or fuel economy.

These wheels have been wheeled and as a result do show the customary scratches and gouges.

Grooved tread pattern:

Wheels and tires on my Jeep this last fall

I'll try to shoot more pics soon of the wheels and tires in their current condition and have them up soon.

SOLD. Will consider trade or trade + cash for OEM JK Rubicon wheels or 17x8 wheels with 5-5 spacing and comparable backspacing. Beadlocks preferable.

Wheels are located in eastern Massachusetts. I would prefer to sell locally simply for the shipping. I am willing to meet you at a half way point up to a reasonable distance if it'll help make the sale. I will ship on your dime but costs may be hefty. Just sayin ;)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The spare has these cuts near the rim. They are not deep but they are there so you should know.

The "beadlock" rings (ok, fake "look" rings) have taken the abuse but the black of the wheels is good. Thats why I chose this style, so the rings would be sacrificed but the wheels look good. This is typical of all five.

This is where the Staun valve stems are, on the backside of the wheels

You can see the regular stem on the left and the staun stem in the small opening in the spokes on the right

Air pressure in the Staun

Air pressure in the tire

Oh, on a side note... its a real PITA to take pictures of a pressure gauge that only displays when on the valve stem with only two hands. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice rims

I have 5 Rubicon rims and tires, tires have 5000 miles on them, the spare has none. I live in DE but could make the drive up for the right deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts