JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Five 40x15.50R20 Nitto Mud Grapler tires + Five 20x9 XD Series Addict wheels <3000 mi

TIRES ARE SOLD BUT WHEELS ARE STILL AVAILABLE

4wd.com sells the wheels for $274.99 each http://www.4wd.com/productdetails.aspx?partID=50884 or $1,374.95 total for five, not including shipping or mount & balance.

I am asking $900+ shipping and will include brand new in the box black lug nuts and a set of locking lugs.

PM me with offers.:beer:

·
Registered
371 Posts
what kind of tires do you have now?

let me know if you change your mind about splitting them up seperately Ill take one of those wheels off your hands

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does this mean you are going bigger?
Only by a little bit but I like change. New size is 41's in anticipation of my D60s :grinpimp:

what kind of tires do you have now?

let me know if you change your mind about splitting them up seperately Ill take one of those wheels off your hands
I don't think I will ever split them since I can't imagine someone not getting the spare. But you never know so stay posted....

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PRICE DROP TO $2500 + SHIPPING UNTIL MONDAY JAN 4th!!!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
are your front shocks upside-down?

·
Registered
209 Posts
What is the condition of the weels and tires? Any scratches or marks on the wheels? Chunks missing from the tires?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
are your front shocks upside-down?
:confused:

huh? only if your computer screen is upside down

bump for a KILLER deal!
:laughing2:

What is the condition of the weels and tires? Any scratches or marks on the wheels? Chunks missing from the tires?
Wheels have a couple scratches on 2 of them and nothing, and I mean nothing, that anyone would say is bad in any way. The tires do have a few bits missing from some of the the lugs near the outer lip of the tread.

Trust me, I am asking $2500 (+shipping) right now for these and the very MINIMAL discrepancies I have listed above are not worth the $2,000 off what I paid that I am asking for them. This is a great deal even if someone who has a hook up in the tire/wheel biz! I'm passing my good fortune off to someone else. :beer:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
207 Posts
wheels and tires are a great deal, especially for $2500 thats a steal, seen them in person

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP.....$2500 + shipping for a set of wheels & tires that cost over $4k 3300 miles ago!!!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tires are SOLD to BLk_Rubi_On_40s but wheels are still available! :beer:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How much are you wanting for the wheels?
The price is in the OP.....$900 + shipping and it includes brand new in box black lug nuts and locking lugs. :beer:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:bounce::bounce:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts