JKOwners Forum banner
101 - 120 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
There are two chicks at my gym that could stand with any one of these chicks. They compete in fitness competitions and are hot as hell. I've never been a perv and taken pics at the gym, but I'll see if I can get a shot. The funny thing is that I saw one of them yesterday with her boyfriend who is a doughboy. He must have $$$$$$. She got into her truck which is a red RAM 4wd that has at least a 6" lift and 37s. Her hotness factor just went up.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
There are two chicks at my gym that could stand with any one of these chicks. They compete in fitness competitions and are hot as hell. I've never been a perv and taken pics at the gym, but I'll see if I can get a shot. The funny thing is that I saw one of them yesterday with her boyfriend who is a doughboy. He must have $$$$$$. She got into her truck which is a red RAM 4wd that has at least a 6" lift and 37s. Her hotness factor just went up.
Invite her wheeling sometime.

101 - 120 of 146 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.