JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a wheel for the first time in 2011 at a fav spot just after some rain. Was good to have a play again. First set of pics is front that play and the second is from the same area i was checking out a couple of days before the massive floods we have experienced in Brisbane and surrounding areas.

This is after a couple of days rain.....

An my son trying to dig me out bless him....

JTO

·
Registered
479 Posts
Great pic's...nice looking rig....wait.....ohhhhh my eye's......WTF is that sticker on your RIG??? Take it off please!!! :thefinger:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great pic's...nice looking rig....wait.....ohhhhh my eye's......WTF is that sticker on your RIG??? Take it off please!!! :thefinger:
Yes that will happen today after posting similar pics on another forum and having them deleted due to the Poly stickers, the ones near the front doors will be gone:)

JTO

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is the rear track bar reversed on Australian models (i.e. the track bar mounts to the axle on what would be our passenger side)?
Yeah front and rears are reversed for the export models, plays havoc with stabiliser brackets, trackbars etc when we order kit fron the states as we have to junk it as it does not fit. Some vendors are providing RH compliant kit for the export market which is awsome.

JTO

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Love the pic of your boy, very cute. Looks like you had fun except for the stuck thing.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Yes that will happen today after posting similar pics on another forum and having them deleted due to the Poly stickers, the ones near the front doors will be gone:)

JTO
haha.. I was gonna say, I can't imagine pics lasting long on the other site with their stickers and Poly's on the same rig.

Nice JK by the way. Looks like a fun time wheeling down there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts