JKOwners Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Premium Member
15,301 Posts
I would personally check FIRST with the vendors that support this site (if you think this is a place you will view, and use the resources of...) often. No idea right now, but it seems like companys are always backordered on gears and axles. JMO

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Im new to the site. Which vendors?

· Premium Member
15,301 Posts
Click on the "ad index" at the top. JMO...Trail Duty is a great company that is professional and commited to customer service. I would check with them first.

· Registered
1,595 Posts
I live in CT. Always lookin for good places to go wheeling if you know of any in CT or nearby states.
I want to regear as well man. Where do I go to get some 4.88s. Wanna do this soon too. Is there an online store or maker you reccommend?
I'm waiting on a pair of replacement axle shafts before I go wheeling again, but I expect to be going w/in the next several weeks. It'll either be in the western MA area, or down south to Rausch Creek.

As for vendors, I always use Trail Duty first. They are awesome beyond compare (and no, I'm not getting a kick back for saying this :laughing: :thefinger:). Trail Duty is run by a wheeler for wheelers and you can't beat that with a stick. ;)

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
cool Ipe. maybe ill p.m. you after i get my rig jacked up man. lookin forward to hittin some trails.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.