JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys! I'm new to the forum and need some feedback. Just got my JK and went wheeling a few times with the stock Sahara setup. Needed something more so I bought a few goodies.
Please give some feedback on what I plan on doing ecause I am new to wheeling.

4" Rough Country Suspension Lift
JET Performance Stage 1 Module
CRAGAR Series 342 Black "D" Window Wheel 17X9 and 5 inch B/S
ProComp Xtreme A/T tires 35x12.50R17LT
Quik Swaybar disconnect from Rough Country
AIRAID Throttle Body Spacer
Some Body and Light Protection
Might also get the 1" MORE body lift to increase body clearance

If anyone knows about these parts or even has a similar setup please leave feedack. it would be greatly appreciated. Also if there is any problems with what i've bought PLEASSE LET ME KNOW!

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys thanks for the help and the welcome!!! I live in New England so I do alot of muddy, wet, and rocky trails in the woods. Lots of fun!

Mcnaught would it be better if i got a 4.5" backspace? because they offer that too. I read on Rough Country that 4.5" backspace was necessary so I thought 5" would be better. Correct me if Im wrong before i make a mistake.

Also I was looking for a performace upgrade because i know that with all the added weight of tires my rig will be slower on road... any other suggestions?

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the help guys!
If anyone else has reccommendations.... feel free to chime in.
Ill be checking back at the post later. Thanks again!

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks again guys!:beer:

Decided to go with:
2.5" BudgetBoost from TeraFlex
1" M.O.R.E. Body Lift
Also getting the same wheels and tires only in 16" Inner diameter
Looking into rocker protection now... I'll post again with product questions:smokin:
Ditching the idea of performance mods and looking in to regearing and adding lockers.

So hopefully everything goes well. Thanks for the reccommendations!

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Where in New England are you? I'm outside of Boston.
I live in CT. Always lookin for good places to go wheeling if you know of any in CT or nearby states.

If you've got the cash plan on spending some money on re-gearing. I've been living with the Rubicon 4.10 and 35" tires and I cannot wait to re-gear.
I want to regear as well man. Where do I go to get some 4.88s. Wanna do this soon too. Is there an online store or maker you reccommend?

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Im new to the site. Which vendors?

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
cool Ipe. maybe ill p.m. you after i get my rig jacked up man. lookin forward to hittin some trails.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.